This is husband's beanie I have just finished for him. It is a Jo Sharp pattern from Knit Issue 3 (a
gorgeous book by the way). It is made with Silkroad Ultra, colours Salsa and Cement.
I made husband this beanie before and being my usual it'll be right self, I put it in the washing machine, on a normal, warm, wash.....of course, it felted, shrunk and looked awful.
I had some more yarn in the Salsa colour which I am using to make brother a scarf so I used what I had left in grey for the border and pinched some of the scarf yarn. I'm sure the scarf will still be long enough.
I really like the inside pattern of this beanie, in the book the inside is shown modeled on the girl.
My WIP is getting rather low at the moment I think, must need to do some shopping.....