Friday, October 24, 2008

Little Sandals

I searched and searched and searched for the perfect sandals or booties to make for Quill, I had plenty of the Sublime yarn left over.

These are the ones I really liked......

but they were just too tricky for me. They are Better than Booties by Ann Budd..maybe one day! Then I tried some pattern off someone's blog that I can't even remember. Just as well, as I'm sure it was written wrong, and I couldn't get it to work.

So I settled for the Debbie Bliss sandals that I have made before, and therefore know they work. I don't like the pattern very much, too complicated and too many ends to sew in. But this is what I came up with.
They look cute with the Little Daisy cardigan I made for Quill, so I am pleased. But it is an area of my knitting I'll have to work on, cos those Better than Booties are just better than Cute. ;)

No comments: