Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Gripe...

Yes, I do have a gripe I want to share.
With a yarn store, and not only that, my favourite yarn store.
They have done me wrong....

Angel Yarns
Exactly 20 days ago I purchased some Rowan Handknit Cotton to make a baby blanket, as you know bubba is due in only 4 weeks. So after much trolling through the online stores to see who had what in stock, I purchased.
Then when I hadn't received anything after two weeks I thought I'd just send an email to say I'm not alarmed yet, but just checking the parcel had been posted ok....
Guess what the reply email said....AY were out of stock, couldn't get anymore because it was a discontinued line, and sorry they hadn't let me know!!!
Hmmm, why hadn't they let me know??? That's the part that is the most disappointing. I was waiting patiently for my parcel, not to know it was never going to happen. A courtesy email would have been appreciated.

Anyway, I asked for a refund and will seek out something else. That's all!!

Oh, by the way, I LOVE Ravelry...don't you

No comments: